- The Front Room has been busy getting to know our room, routine and friends. There is a lot to do, yet we are being successful at so many parts.
- We have named ourselves. We are the Roses Class. We have also come up with a song. We sing our classroom song every day. Ask a Roses student to sing it to you.
- Homework folders go home daily and come back to school the next day. It is the student’s job to read every story inside the folder to a parent each evening.
- On Fridays we do P.E. It is most helpful for students to have close-toed shoes on. We do a variety of cooperative activities during P.E.
- Remember to check your parent pocket regularly.
Check us out on Facebook