This week in the Back Room (3-5) class has been busy and quite productive. We have been getting to know each other, building our school family, and having fun! So far we have:
- Voted on our class name. We are now the Pioneer Pickles.
- Played a connection/communication game that we call Cup Crane. (Ask your child how it’s played!)
- Learned activities for Word Study, which will begin next week.
- Worked on math sheets as a whole group, then split into smaller groups for lessons.
- Learned our names and introductions in French.
We also learned how to play Chat Perché, a French version of tag and a favorite of the Back Room. A couple of reminders:
- Don’t forget to check Parent Pockets (in the kitchen) regularly.
- Back Room students read, preferably their DEAR book, for 20 minutes at home every evening.
Check us out on Facebook