by Jatavious Alford
- We are getting to know each other and are building our classroom family.
- We named our class The Magical Narwhals.
- We started math groups on day one and soon we’ll have Mini Economy running.
- We’re writing personal memoirs about things that have actually happened to us.
- There is a D.E.A.R. (Drop Everything And Read) time every day from 11:00-11:30. Don’t forget to read for 20 minutes at home every night.
- French class is under way.
- Our class has created a Narwhal book of art on display in the library.
- Relaxation is on Fridays before D.E.A.R. (10:45-11:00).
- Classroom jobs have been picked and we will re-pick next week.
Check us out on Facebook