The following tuition rates are applicable for the 2016-2017 school year. (Please indicate your choice of tuition levels on the application.)
Tuition may be paid in 10 monthly installments of the following amounts:
- Elementary School: $665 for first child in a family, $575 for siblings
- Middle School: $690 for first child in a family, $600 for siblings
This tuition plan requires four hours per month of service to the school at one of the approved parent jobs for each child enrolled. Tuition may be paid in 10 monthly installments of the following amounts:
- Elementary School: $635 for first child in a family, $545 for siblings
- Middle School: $660 for first child in a family, $570 for siblings
All parent jobs are very important. If you are unable to commit to four hours of service per month, please do not sign up under this tuition plan.
Before- and After-School Care
Families are only charged for the days they use extended care and are billed each month. Magnolia School extended-day care is among the most affordable in the Tallahassee area!
- Before-school care is available from 7:30 to 8 a.m. each day. The fee for this service is $3 per day. Supervision is provided free of charge from 8 to 8:30 a.m.
- After-school care is available from 3:30 to 6 p.m. To allow ample time for play and pick-up, there is no charge for supervision from 3 to 3:30 p.m. The fee for children who are picked up after 3:30 p.m. but before 5:30 p.m. is $6 per day; there is an additional $3 fee for children picked up between 5:30 and 6:00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: Tuition covers only a part of the cost of running the school. All Magnolia families are expected to attend at least one parent workday per year. All plans other than the Full Tuition plan require four hours of parent service each month for each enrolled student.
Check us out on Facebook