The Magnolia School was founded more than 25 years ago to help form confident, flexible, responsible, life-long learners who display positive attitudes and behaviors; excel at communication and problem solving; are at ease with numbers; know how to access, assess and manage information; and are comfortable working with others.
To accomplish its mission, the school has adopted a small, safe, multi-age group setting and has built a supportive and involved family community with a strong sense of belonging. The approach we follow is child-directed and theme-based to emphasize motivation, creativity, research, and team work; it is hands-on to promote concrete understanding.
Explore these pages, then come see for yourself!
- Three college-bound former Magnolia students graduate with highest honors
- Donations needed for Eco-Fashion Design camp
- Parent/teacher gardening guild restores elementary garden to its former glory
- Rosie Maier-Katkin: Magnolia graduate, Fullbright scholar
- Directors Corner: On Professional Development