Since 1985, The Magnolia School, K-8th grade, has given children and young people a safe place to learn and grow. We remain steadfastly committed to:
- multi-age classrooms (K-2, 3-5, 6-8);
- 10-1 student-teacher ratio;
- a small size (intentionally fewer than 60 students in the whole school);
- integrated, active, and differentiated curriculum; and
- developmental student evaluations and portfolios.
Our grads ‘make good’
See how our students fare: Brown, Cornell, Georgia Tech, Georgetown, Sewanee, Vanderbilt…these are just a few of the places our graduates have gone in the past few years. Many are now living and studying abroad, whether it’s volunteering with the Peace Corps in Ethiopia, or spending a Fullbright year teaching English in the Czech Republic.